Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello and Welcome


Good afternoon all....Samantha Bloombottom here and I would like to formally welcome you to my blog. Why do I have this you ask? Well I feel it is important for the cat community to get its name out there. You see I live in a family of people, the Jacobson's, or as I call them...the lazy people and the one who feeds me...aoonlnd I really feel that the extent of my abuse should be known to the world. You see...I live in this house and they only feed me twice a day...and they dare to only change my litter box every other day, this is unnaceptable, and I will see to it that I let everyone know my story. Also, I would really like to meet a nice and mature cat. A cat who really understands and listens to me. Ta-ta for now everyone, until tomorrow. -Samantha Bloombottom

No comments:

Post a Comment